Is it allowed to carry infant nail clipper in a plane?



While we plan to travel on a flight with kids, the packing part becomes extremely stressful. With hundreds of rules issued by the airlines' authority, mothers are left with sleepless nights, as the travel date arrives. 

There are various objects which may seem weird to others, but is an essential object for a child. I have experienced such incidents in life when I was baffled about what to carry with me while flying with kids.

One of the most essential baby grooming things is an infant nail clipper. As it is considered as a sharp object, warring mommies can think about whether to bring it along with you or not.
One of the biggest nightmares can be to answer, “Can I bring nail clipper on a plane while traveling with kids?”

The answer is simple! According to the TSA carry on rules, you can bring an infant nail clipper in an airplane. You may put it in your hand luggage or check-in baggage. 

This is what I experienced


As I was traveling to my home country from Singapore with my five-year-old daughter, I was threatened by the thought that, will I be able to carry my most essential baby nail cutter in flight. But thankfully I discovered, that according to TSA, a passenger can carry baby nail clipper in flight.

Was it really required to carry an infant nail clipper in hand luggage? 

It may seem to be a non-essential object to many, but mothers know its worth. When you are being accompanied by kids, you don’t know what you might need next. 

As I was traveling alone with my kid, after a while, she was in a mood to enjoy her journey. While playing at the airport, she bumped into a chair and injured her nails. 

Her toenail was injured and it started bleeding from the corner. This is when I needed the most unexpected thing, an infant nail clipper to my rescue. 

Make sure you don’t annoy others 

As flights offer a relatively small place to dwell, it is better you take care of keeping peace around you. Make sure your child doesn’t play around with the nail clipper on the fight. In this way, your co-passenger can be annoyed. 

However, mothers have many other cool ways to keep their children occupied during the flight.
But in the end, you must check with your airlines whether they allow you to carry infant nail clipper in carry-on luggage or check-in baggage. 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.